TradeMiner Review – Description
If you want to know what miracles TradeMiner can do for you, you’ve got to first read a TradeMiner review or two. It doesn’t matter if these reviews have something negative to say about the TradeMiner software. At least, you will have ideas on what things to check when picking your stock trading tools. This article is dedicated to giving interested stock traders the basics about the TradeMiner software.
What Is TradeMiner Software?
According to one TradeMiner review, the software failed to lead him to the winning stock, but pinpointing the winning stocks for the user is not the task of this tool. Choosing the right stocks is the user’s job. All the TradeMiner software has to do is to analyze the past performance of certain stocks.
TradeMiner is a downloadable application that uses Java for its operation. Thus, whether you are using a Linux, MAC, or PC, you can run the TradeMiner software. Internet access is not a requirement for this software.
The software’s main function is to browse through the history details of stocks and give the user an idea of the stocks’ profitability, both for current and future trading. The software collects the past prices and does some computation to come up with the average price. The software also identifies the years of good performance and bad performance of stocks, gives suggestions on hold times, and determines the possible dates for profitability.
TradeMiner Review: Valuable Features
- TradeMiner is the best tool to use to identify the possible errors you are making. As such, the software can also help you to eliminate those errors and develop the expertise both in setting the right goals and in improving the ability to predict the profitability of stocks. The following are the most valuable features of this trading tool.
- TradeMiner does the digging so the user won’t have to. You spend a lot of time searching for the right stocks. That can be one of your most painful experiences as a stock trader.
- TradeMiner can lessen your headache in this regard. All that it takes is a few minutes for you to see the right choices. With this tool, all you have to do is choose the categories or criteria for your search, and then with the last click, TradeMiner will show on the screen the best and worst stock trading performers within the parameters you have set.
- Trademiner is one of the easiest tools to operate. One TradeMiner review discusses how a user appreciates the tool for its being easy to use.
- The thing is you only have to input data such as the name of the stocks you want to compare, the month or the year to investigate, the consistency of profitability, the long-term and short-term opportunities for the stocks, the number of years in the past to investigate, and the number of days the stocks have lasted.
- TradeMiner search results are easy to understand. The stocks are color-coded on the screen showing the search results. The green-coded stocks are the most profitable based on performance in the past.
How Does TradeMiner Work?
TradeMiner is easy to operate. Just identify your limits, input the limit data in the proper boxes, and then run the search function. Wait for a few minutes, and TradeMiner will display all the details that you need to know in deciding the stocks to bet on.
The Designer of TradeMiner
Lan Turner is the designer of this software. He has been trading for years and has been regularly earning thousands of dollars for his ability to weigh probabilities in the stock market and pinpoint the stocks that will surely gain. He said that the key is to “take the highest probability trades.” For him, knowing the past performance is the best information for traders.
Pros and Cons
There are a lot of advantages of using this product, but the most important is the convenience of using it. A TradeMiner review even said that it can be used while travelling by air. Further, the tool doesn’t need internet access to be operational.
There is a minor disadvantage, though. You have to really spend time to get to know the system well enough to get the most benefit.
TradeMiner review – Conclusion
Stock trading is a complicated matter that there is no 100% certainty about its outcomes, but according to many a TradeMiner review, this tool makes users feel more confident and more knowledgeable when placing their money on the table.