Reading this New iPad Video Lessons review probably means you’re one of the many people who want to make the most out of their IPad device. The iPad is an amazing device due to its portability, adaptability to current technology, and its numerous features; but it boggles the mind why iPads don’t come with an instruction manual upon purchase. While it can be argued that learning the basic functions of the iPad is generally intuitive, it’s not the case for some people.
It might take hours upon hours of research to fully learn the device’s untapped potential. Thanks to iPad Pete’s New iPad Video Lessons, iPad users can now learn how to use all the iPad’s basic functions plus its more advanced features via a series of easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructional videos. Is it worth it? Continue reading this review to find out.
New IPad Video Lessons Review – Features
- More than a hundred easy-to-follow instructional videos that cover 9 modules.
- Learn nifty, innovative, and productive iPad techniques.
- A members’ area that lists and categorizes all the videos in the course.
- A lifetime membership.
- Constant updates whenever there are new features or upgrades for the iPad device.
- 24/7 Availability.
A Good Investment For iPad Users:
Is New iPad Video Lessons going to make a marked improvement on how well you enjoy and use your iPad? The answer is a resounding yes. Once you become a member, you get immediate access to a members’ area where you can view a hundred instructional videos, all of which cover a comprehensive course that is geared towards teaching you everything you need to know to maximize the use of your iPad device.
Now, everybody knows that Apple makes updates on a regular basis. The product’s creator, iPad Pete, has made it his mission to provide all the necessary additions and updates whenever there are new features and upgrades made by Apple.
This iPad course has a total of 9 modules plus some bonuses. The modules presented in the video course are as follows:
- Module 1 – All About Your iPad
- Module 2 – Web Tips and Tricks
- Module 3 – More About Mail
- Module 4 – Reading on Your iPad
- Module 5 – App Fun & Productivity
- Module 6 – Listen to Music & Podcasts
- Module 7 – Organize Your Photos
- Module 8 – Watch Video on Your iPad
- Module 9 – Exploring Maps
These videos are presented step-by-step, or as other people would put it, tap-by-tap. The course covers everything, from basic functions to app usage, from photo organization to exploring maps. Everything. And you can learn all these at a much faster rate as opposed to spending hours doing research on Google. You can view the videos on your PC, and of course, your iPad device. Each video lasts for around 11 minutes.
About the Creator
iPad Pete is many things: a super geek, an entrepreneur, a super techie, and a regular funny guy. Given all the qualities that come with these designations, iPad Pete is the perfect guy to come up with a comprehensive instructional video that teaches us everything we need to know about the iPad; and iPad Pete did it perfectly with his New iPad Video Lessons.
New IPad Video Lessons’s Pros
- All videos are comprehensive and very easy to follow.
- While the instructional videos are informative, they are also very entertaining.
- Has information you can’t find anywhere else on the internet.
- Saves you hours of guess work and research.
- You get a 60-day money back guarantee.
- You get a lifetime membership in the members’ area.
- A limited time offer that cuts the original price of $147 to $97.
New IPad Video Lessons’s Cons
- Some techniques and tricks mentioned in the videos can easily be learned from the Internet
New IPad Video Lessons Review – Final Word
The iPad is an amazing device. It’s also very expensive. That’s why it’d be a total waste if people only use it for basic functions and the all-too-obvious tasks. The iPad is capable of providing more entertainment value and conveniences that aren’t too apparent, and it’s time for you to ensure that you’re getting your money’s worth and more. By purchasing a membership from Pete’s New iPad Video Lessons for $97, you are making an investment that pays dividends.
Apple is a company that provides upgrades and new features on a consistent basis, so you’d do well to take advantage of the constant updates being uploaded in the members’ area. This New iPad Video Lessons review recommend this product , so check now!