This 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan review will reveal the truth behind one of the more controversial weight loss programs on the market today. Obesity and being overweight are among the most serious health programs in the US, with close to 70% of adults twenty years old and over considered overweight or obese.
The 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan created by Shaun Hasdall addresses this problem by providing a quick way of losing weight without resorting to fad diets and long workouts.
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan Review – How the Plan Works
If you’ve ever undertaken a fad diet and exercise program only to find yourself hitting a plateau and being unable to lose those last five pounds, the 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan is for you. The secret explained by this review is called Macro Patterning. Also known as Carb Cycling Trickery, this method takes advantage of the three metabolic food triggers that force the body to burn stored fat for energy.
The principle behind Macro Patterning is that by alternating days when you starve your body of carbohydrates with so-called carbohydrate cheat days, your metabolism will burn fat continuously, even while you’re sleeping. Macro Patterning will also greatly enhance the effectiveness of the exercise you’re doing, allowing you to substantially reduce the amount of exercise you will do by as much as half while tripling the effectiveness of your weight loss efforts and enjoying increased energy.
About the Creator
Shaun Hadsall used his extensive experience in the fitness industry as well as his own experiences in losing weight to create the program. He made his start by coming in second in the Body for Life contest and then went on to run a fitness center. He eventually decided to share what he learned about getting in shape, first in a series of articles that appeared in various media outlets and magazines such as Oxygen and Muscle Media. At present he is working as a consultant, helping his clients to achieve the same toned body he has without looking bulky.
The plan is provided as a digital presentation that you can download directly into your computer once you’ve bought the program.
It also includes Meal Plans that makes it easier for users to plan their meals to not only ensure that they lose weight but also avoid the rebound weight gain that afflicts many dieters.
The Fat Burning Recipe Boot Camp offers additional tips and tricks to help enhance the results that you get from the Fat Loss Plan.
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan’s Pros
- No deprivation or starvation dieting. You can continue to eat in a healthy manner while you’re dieting and you don’t have to be hungry constantly.
- Easy to follow program. No more confusing calorie counting and measuring portions. Instead, all you have to do is follow the simple nutritional guidelines to get the weight loss results that you want.
- Included meal plans make it easy for you to follow the diet since you can prepare meals according to the recipes to ensure that you are following the program.
- Works quickly. If you simply want to shed some weight for a party or other special event, the 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan lets you do so without unhealthy crash dieting.
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan’s Cons
- It takes some time to learn the plan. You’ll have to read the program completely and understand its principles in order to get the most from it.
- Users need to be careful to follow the plan precisely in order to enjoy the desired results. Deviating from the plan could mean that you won’t lose the weight that you want.
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan Review – Conclusion
If you are interested in losing weight without having to starve yourself or feeling hungry all the time, you need to try out Shaun Hadsall’s 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan. It will help you achieve your weight loss goals without the problems associated with traditional fad diets, which can also affect your health.
Even better, by making these simple diet changes, you can ensure that you won’t regain the weight you’ve lost and you will remain at your chosen ideal weight. We hope that this 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan review has been useful to you.